Tattoos 33


The eternal search and 26 tips of how to find a good tattoo artist:
There is nothing really new happening on the market, after I wrote about amputations and about magnet implants. The newest thing is called "Brain Piercing". Unfortunately I can't write about it at the moment since I'm still doing some research on the subject, this way I will be able to write an article worthy of all of you.


But, I thought that my latest experience was very interesting, not very extreme, but so far the most interesting tattoo I've got. Thinking about the few rejections that I had I thought that many people might go through the same problem. So I decided to make it public.


For the last few years I had this idea for beautiful a tattoo. It was supposed to be a line of mirrored phoenixes starting on my neck following down on my spine down to my tail bone.
Easier said than done I guess...


So a few months before my 34th birthday I started to look for an artist to do the work. As many people know, Brazil is a well known country in the tattoo industry. We have really great professionals down here.


So here I'm with the project, but because I'm very picky as to who will tattoo my body, I could only choose a hand full of professionals among hundreds. From many portfolios that I saw I thought that only those guys would be able to do a decent job out of my very full of micro details idea.






No comments:

Post a Comment